PitBull Poker Rakes

Below are the Rakes charged by PITBULL POKER they never rake the pot if there has been no flop.

Fixed Limits
$0.50/$1.00 to $1/$2
Number of Players - Any $5 Pot Rake=$0.50 Max Rake=$1.00
Number of Players - Any $12 Pot Rake=$0.25 Max Rake=$1.00
Number of Players - Any $20 Pot Pot Rake=$0.25 Max Rake=$1.00

$2/$4 to $100/$200
Number of Players - 2-3 $20 Pot Rake=$0.50 $40 Pot Rake=$0.50 Max Rake=$1.00
Number of Players - 4-5 $20 Pot Rake=$1.00 $40 Pot Rake=$1.00 Max Rake=$2.00
Number of Players - 6-10 $20 Pot Rake=$1.00 $40 Pot Rake=$1.00 $70 Pot Rake=$1.00 Max Rake=$3.00

Pot Limit & No Limit $0.25/$0.50 to $25/$50
Number of Players - 2-3 Rake per pot=$0.05 for each $1.00 in Pot Max Rake=$1.00
Number of Players - 4-5 Rake per pot=$0.05 for each $1.00 in Pot Max Rake=$2.00
Number of Players - 6-10 Rake per pot=$0.05 for each $1.00 in Pot Max Rake=$3.00

Micro NL + PL Games ($0.05/$0.10)
The first rake of $0.05 occurs at $0.50. The second rake is at $2, then $0.05 at every dollar thereafter.

Pitbull Poker Review      Pitbull Poker Tournaments      Pitbull Poker Ecash Guide

Poker Leagues at PITBULL POKER

A league is just several multi-table tournaments and every player at PITBULL POKER can play a certain amount of these tournaments during the season, and every player can choose which tournaments in which they wish to play.

The cash prizes on offer differ but they are distributed to the people at the top of each league, the cash prizes for finishing at the top of the league are 10% of each tournament that has been held during the season the remaining 90% is paid out to winners of each tournament.

You can start your own league and the fee for doing this is just $0.25

PITBULL POKER WEBSITE

Our Top Ten Poker Rooms Reviewed
Poker Stars      PitBull Poker       Action Poker       Bodog Poker       Carbon Poker
Absolute Poker       UltimateBet Poker       Golden Riviera Poker       Wild Jack Poker       Full Tilt Poker